Friday, March 31, 2023

Numbers Top - Friday Fashion

 

Consignment Shopping Find

I have been feeling a bit "blah" since my twentysomething children have made their Declarations of Independence.  I suppose this is giving me an identity crisis, which can lead to shopping.  

The post title includes "Friday Fashion," which implies I will do a fashion post once a week. To be honest, I will probably do a fashion post once a quarter, so that title is a bit misleading. 

While I do buy some things from retail stores (underwear, shoes, socks, jewelry), I buy most of my clothes from thrift shops or consignment shops. 


Here is a photo of one of my recent hauls. 

From World Mission Consignment

I was happy to find something a little quirky. This is a gray knit top with three quarter sleeves, adorned with bright green numbers. They are machine sewn into the fabric rather than being a print or an applique.  I already had the green capri pants and the green earrings. 

I feel festive and "edumacational" when I wear this top, which I think matches my personality. 


Related: 

No comments:

Post a Comment