|Photo by Kiran Foster.|
January 1, 2018 marks the 6th blogoversary for The Generation Above Me. Thanks for tagging along--whether this is the first time you have visited the blog or if you've been here from the start.
Below are the Top 20 posts by views.
These views have accrued after six years. The blog contains well over 300 posts (averaging about 65 posts per year).
The Top 10 are relatively unchanged. The post "Robert Peck's Tasks for Older Adults" moved up from #12 to #9. Newcomers appear towards the end of this list: #11, #13, #17, #18, #19, and #20.
Presented in ascending order:
Books about Dementia
19. The Song of Lunch: Film Review
18. When Breath Becomes Air: Book Review
17. Hello, My Name Is Doris
16. Connecting in the Land of Dementia: Book Review
Older Adults Who Are Athletes
14. Quotes about Aging
13. Mean Arterial Pressure: Biomarker of Longevity and Health
12. Shoulder Pain and Ageism
11. Somebody Stole My Iron: Book Review
Gum Health: Biomarker of Longevity and Health
9. Robert Peck's Tasks for Older Adults
8. Life Span vs. Life Expectancy
7. Hospital-induced Delirium
6. Label Clothing for Nursing Home Residents
Films Set in Nursing Homes
4. Books about Aging
3. Adjusting to Bifocals
2. Films about Aging
1. Films about Alzheimer's and Other Dementias
Have a great 2018, dear readers.
2017 Top 10 Posts